Mercedes-Benz U.S.A. Inc. names Scott Keogh, former general manager for DaimlerChrysler AG’s Smart minicar U.S. operations, as general manager-marketing communications. In this newly created role, Keogh will hold responsibility for developing the auto maker’s strategic communication plans, including market positioning of the Mercedes-Benz brand and its individual products. He also will oversee the auto maker’s national marketing communications, regional advertising and market research ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.