Californians are once again able to acquire diesel-powered cars through a special lease program with Mercedes-Benz USA. It is the first time since 1999 any auto maker has offered a diesel light vehicle in the state. Diesel-powered cars have been scarce in California in recent years due to the state’s strict emissions regulations. Mercedes’ California dealers are offering consumers a 2-year, 24,000-mile (38,600-km) lease on E320 Bluetec sedans exclusively through Mercedes-Benz Financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.