Mercedes-Benz plans to confront the efficiency of its lineup with a plethora of technologies aimed at improving fuel economy, emissions and performance without impacting the marque’s reputation for luxury and driving pleasure. Outlined as a “Road to the Future,” Mercedes’ modular-powertrain systems will be tailored for the individual requirements of various markets around the globe, the auto maker says, and will include improvements to the internal-combustion engine, advanced micro- and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.