Mercedes-Benz is planning to offer not one but two versions of the new tall wagon it unveiled at the Detroit auto show in January. Due out in 2004, the new Grand Sports Tourer or GST, is a cross between an SUV and minivan. It looks like a tall, sleek station wagon and has three rows of seats. But the GST shown off at the auto show is huge by European standards: it’s 3 inches longer than even the long-wheelbase version of the biggest Mercedes sedan. That kind of size is fine for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.