DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz unit issues a recall covering 121,300 passenger cars sold in Japan with suspected brake system problems. The auto maker says 31,600 vehicles were part of a global recall announced in May, while 89,700 cars, imported between April 1991 and March 2004, recently have been added. (See related story: Mercedes Calling Back 680,000 Vehicles)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.