CARMEL, CA – The all-new, wind-cheating ’03 Mercedes E-Class will be priced lower than its predecessor, says David C. Schembri, executive vice president-marketing for Mercedes-Benz USA. '03 Mercedes E-Class Its new body has an exceptionally low 0.27 coefficient of drag. The E-320 will be about $1,500 less than the ’02 model and is expected to spearhead Mercedes' drive to set a new sales record for the ninth straight year. Volume was down in June and July; August should be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.