DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz unit unveils the Vision GST Grand Sports Tourer concept cross/utility vehicle here today at the 2002 North American International Auto Show. The 6-seat sports tourer, as Mercedes calls it, features wedge-shaped styling and rear-hinged butterfly doors that open 90 degrees, offering easier accessibility for rear passengers. The all-wheel-drive model is powered by a 5.5L V-8 360-hp AMG engine. Mercedes is coming off another record-setting year in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.