NEW YORK –Ford Motor Co. confirms a Ward’s report that the name of its ’06 Mazda6-based sedan for Mercury will be the Milan. The Milan bows in 2005’s second half, alongside Ford and Lincoln platform mates. (See related story: Mercury Secures Milan Moniker for ’06 Sedan) ’06 Mecury Milan sketch It will represent Mercury’s third new product to bow under its new marketing campaign “New Doors Opened,” unveiled to media here. The ’05 Mercury Montego D-segment sedan and ’05 Mariner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.