DEARBORN, MI – The Glass House’s next big idea for Mercury is arguably a good one. Battered by years of me-too products and short-lived marketing campaigns, Ford Motor Co.’s mid-level domestic marque will come out swinging next month with the Meta One concept planned for the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. (See related story: Mercury Develops Meta One Safety Concept for Detroit Show) Mercury Meta One The Meta One is an encouraging sneak peek at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.