Mercury is razing the roof of its yet-to-be-introduced ’03 Marauder with a concept vehicle that features more muscle and less flex. The Ford Motor Co. brand today unveils the Marauder Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show – the same event where the production sedan bowed last year. The Marauder and Marauder Convertible concept say a lot about the next generation of Mercury vehicles, which we’re defining now,” Lincoln Mercury President Brian Kelley says. “Both Marauders have heritage, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.