Ford Motor Co. says the Mercury Milan sedan will cost slightly more than its Ford Div. counterpart. The Milan, equipped with a 2.3L 4-cyl. engine , starts at $18,995 and runs $1,000 more than the Ford Fusion. Both vehicles bow this fall and ride on Ford’s CD3 platform, shared by the $29,995 Lincoln Zephyr and the Mazda6, which costs $560 more than the Milan. (See related story: Ford Fusion Undercuts Asian Competitors) Like the Fusion, the Milan carries an optional 3L V-6 mill that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.