DEARBORN – Ford Motor Co.’s Mercury division has 3,200 orders for its ’03 Marauder 4-door performance sedan, the first of six new products the brand will introduce over the next five years. Mercury Marauder And though Job One is just days old as the auto maker ramps up a model-year production schedule of 18,000 units, Mercury reveals enhancements are on the way for fourth quarter. Available as options sometime in the fall will be: traction control (the 550 units sold in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.