By many accounts, bankruptcy can be a painful, expensive, messy and emotionally draining process that saps company morale and can drag on for years. Not so for Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. The Allen Park, MI, supplier of front- and rear-end modules, lighting, thermoplastics, composites and interior components filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in April 2005 and emerged at the end of 2006 with a much stronger balance sheet and the vast majority of its workforce and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.