Meritor Automotive Inc. has pulled out as majority investor in FleetWorks.com, but the concept for an online exchange for parts lives on in FleetScape.com. The venture is still on track for launch in the third quarter with remaining partners, Gen3Partners, a Boston-based integrated strategy and technology firm, and Accel Partners, a California venture firm. Sue Kampe, the Meritor executive who had been named as president and chief executive of FleetWorks.com, has resigned from Meritor to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.