LOUISVILLE, KY – To some, Tim Leuliette’s vision of the future sounds like a dark science fiction movie: a hydrogen-powered world full of cruel choices and the walking dead. But to Leuliette, who is both CEO of Metaldyne Corp. and co-CEO of Asahi Tec Corp., the future is an orderly Darwinian world, where the strong thrive because the weak are culled from the herd, and superior technology leads to a cleaner, more prosperous place to live. Speaking at the Global Automotive Conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.