NORTH VERNON, IN – Metaldyne Corp. plans to add a fourth forged powder metal connecting rod to its production roster at its sintered components plant here next year for a new Asia/Pacific customer. It is the first time a Metaldyne plant in the U.S. will machine a powder metal connecting rod in addition to forging it, although a sister plant in Mexico already conducts both tasks for certain customers. Metaldyne expands connecting rod business. Previously, auto makers preferred to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.