The 115,638 cars and trucks built by Mexican manufacturers in December represent a decrease of 14.3% from the 134,951 units produced in the prior-year period, according to Ward’s data. See related data Output overall was down for 2001, when 1,853,194 units were made, a decline of 3.6% from the 1,922,889 vehicles churned out in 2000. It’s a stark turnaround from 2000’s figures, which were up 25.0% from 1999’s 1,534,160-unit output. Production for foreign destinations and the domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.