Production of cars and trucks in Mexico in October hit 174,928 units, an 8.5% drop from the 191,083 units made during like-2000. See related data Concern that export production, which accounts for 74.7% of output at Mexican factories, would decline sharply and cause economic hardships hasn’t proven true so far. In October, production for foreign markets dipped 6.9% compared to year-ago’s 140,488 while output for domestic destinations decreased 12.7% from 50,595 to 44,190 units. Eleven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.