DETROIT -- Mexican car and truck production totaled 165,043 units in November, down 0.9% from the 166,562 cars and trucks turned out year-ago, according to Ward’s. Year-to-date, output in Mexico is running 2.8% behind like-2000 figures (1,737,363 vs. 1,787,938) see related data . Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and Ford Motor Co. Mexico S.A. de C.V. primarily are the auto makers responsible for the decline. Export production for January-November trails year-ago’s pace by 2.0% (1,312,049 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.