Car and truck production in Mexico totaled 145,810 units in November, down 11.8% from the 165,302 vehicles built during like-2001. F-Series production in Mexico declined 49.7% in November Output for the local market hit 37,437 units in November, a decline of 11.9% compared with year-ago’s 42,481. Production for export dropped 11.8% from 122,821 to 108,373. (see related data: Ward's Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) The U.S. Big Three auto makers slashed combined outturn 16.2% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.