Production of cars and trucks in Mexico declined in January to 142,340 units, off 6.4% from like-2002’s 152,017 vehicles. Nissan cut Sentra output 22.5% in January. That’s the third straight monthly drop in production against previous-year totals. Output for the local market fell 1.4% in January, while production for export dipped 8.1% vs. year-ago results. (see related data: Ward's Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) General Motors de Mexico SA de C.V. stepped up outturn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.