June’s light-vehicle production in Mexico fell 5.7% from year-ago to 187,113 units, as a 13.7% decrease in export builds offsets a 32.2% increase in domestic output. U.S. Big Three production dipped 1.3%, compared with year-ago, to 101,641 units, largely due to a 20.5% drop in Chrysler de Mexico LLC output to 25,506 vehicles. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. hiked production 25.5% to 31,157 units, while General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. builds slipped 1.3% to 44,978. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.