Vehicle production in Mexico declined 9.7% in September vs. year-ago to 132,413 units, according to Ward’s data. The drop-off marks the 12th consecutive month of dialed-back production on a year-over-year basis but closes the gap from August, when output was down 21.2% from like-2002. Year-to-date production in Mexico trails 2002 by 13.6% at 1,211,583 units. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V. increased production from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.