Production of cars and trucks in Mexico declined 27.5% in April, the biggest monthly decrease vs. the previous year since July 1986. Buick Rendezvous production up 7.8% in April. Mexican producers assembled 124,615 vehicles in April vs. 171,981 units during like-2002, marking the sixth straight month production has declined against prior-year. (See related story: Ward's North America Vehicle Production Summary) The top six manufacturers recorded production decreases. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.