Production of cars and trucks in Mexico increased 13.4% in August, to 144,409 units from 127,400 in like-2003. Both export and domestic production increased vs. year-ago, 12.0% and 17.2%, respectively. Export production totaled 105,259 units compared with year-ago’s 94,008. Domestic output totaled 39,150 units vs. 33,392 in like-2003, according to Ward’s data. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Dodge Durango sales up 229% in Mexico. Through the first eight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.