Mexico vehicle production in October rose 12.0% to 251,246 units, buoyed by a 15.8% gain in domestic production and a 10.9% uptick in export output. Detroit Three production rose 4.4% to 119,808 units. Chrysler Mexico’s was up 29.5%, while Ford Mexico was up 2.5%. General Motors Mexico builds slipped 7.4% to 43,391. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle line All Japanese auto makers posted higher build rates in the month. Honda Mexico was up 14.0% over year-ago to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.