Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 128,016 units in August, down 21.2% from the 162,515 vehicles made during like-2002. F-150 output was up 156.5% in August. That’s the largest decrease since April and the 11th consecutive monthly decline vs. prior-year results. Year-to-date output in Mexico is trailing year-ago results by 14.0%. (See related data: Ward's Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) All major manufacturers posted production declines in August. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.