AGUASCALIENTES, Mexico — The industrial city of Aguascalientes is situated in central Mexico within a few hundred kilometers from the Pacific coast, the Gulf of Mexico, Mexico City and the U.S. border. In other words, Aguascalientes may be a day's drive to everything, but really, it's in the middle of nowhere. The city boasts paved boulevards, industrial parks and a Wal-Mart, but more common sites include dirt-road neighborhoods and pickup truck beds full of oranges. Aguascalientes also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.