Total March light-vehicle production in Mexico fell 13.1% vs. year-ago, with output for the export and domestic markets down 15.5% and 5.5%, respectively. U.S. Big Three auto makers all posted double-digit sales declines for the month, compared with prior year. DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V.’s Chrysler Group trailed 27.7%; General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V fell 13.3% and Ford Motor S.A. de C.V.’s deliveries slid 33.5%. Related document: Ward’s Mexico ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.