Light-vehicle production in Mexico rose 28.1% in February to 168,749 units vs. like-2005’s 131,705 total. Export production of 125,533 units marked a 34.5% increase over year-ago, while output for the domestic market rose 12.6% to 43,216. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Production by the U.S. Big Three jumped 23.8% over year-ago to 92,993 units, a gain driven mostly by a 217.8% increase at Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. due to output of the new Ford Fusion, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.