Total November light-vehicle output in Mexico fell 1.5% from year-ago to 171,349 units, due to a 6.4% slide in domestic builds. Production for export was flat for the month vs. like-2008. Combined, Detroit Three output declined 1.7%, as Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. was alone in posting an increase, up 11.1% to 26,216 vehicles. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. output dropped 7.2% to 45,177 units, while Chrysler Group de Mexico LLC’s production slipped 3.9% to 15,090. Related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.