Total November light-vehicle output in Mexico fell 6.0% from year-ago to 184,427 units, as an 8.1% slide in export production overshadowed a 2.2% uptick in domestic builds. Combined, Detroit Three output declined 14.4%, as General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V., alone, posted an increase, up 8.7% to 48,679 vehicles. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. output dropped 27.2% to 23,605 units, while Chrysler de Mexico LLC’s production slumped 38.7% to 15,710. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.