Total April light-vehicle production in Mexico rose 11.8% from year-ago, as production for export and the domestic markets gained 9.6% and 19.6%, respectively. U.S. Big Three auto makers posted mixed results, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. output off 9.0% vs. year-ago, and Ford Motor S.A. de C.V. down 13.4% as a result of lowered F-Series pickup production in April. DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V. bucked the trend, with production up 27.6% compared with like-2006. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.