Mexico light-vehicle builds jumped 29.4% in March from year-ago to 253,507 units, boosted by a 50.7% surge in domestic production and a 24.3% spike in export output. Detroit Three production climbed 24.8% compared with year-ago, with Ford Mexico leading the pack with a 41.0% jump. The bulk of Ford’s gain came courtesy of the Lincoln MKZ midsize sedan, which saw output surge 151.6% to 4,267 units. Chrysler Mexico and General Motors Mexico posted monthly production increases of 24.5% and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.