February light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 14.2% to 180,115 units due to an 18.5% surge in export production. Domestic output remained relatively flat, increasing 1.5% to 39,517 units from year-ago. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds grew 18.2% from like-2007 to 91,930 units. All three auto makers pegged increases for the month, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. leading the pack with a 35.0% jump to 39,144 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.