September light-vehicle production in Mexico climbed 11.2% to 184,206 units, as a 20.1% jump in export production offset a 14.6% drop in domestic output. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds slipped 3.5% vs. year-ago to 92,396 units, with Chrysler de Mexico LLC posting a 34.5% increase to 22,752. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. raised output a scant 0.8% to 30,143 units, while General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V.’s production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.