Light-vehicle production in Mexico dropped 3.4% in April to 136,524 units vs. 141,361 year-ago. Export production was up 2.0% at 106,205, while output for the domestic market dropped 18.6% to 30,319 units compared with like-2005’s 37,242. Related document: Ward's North America Vehicle Production Summary U.S. Big Three production jumped a modest 4.8% from year-ago, thanks in part to the continued strength of Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V.’s Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.