Total January light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 21.4% from year-ago to 170,995 units, as a 69.0% increase in export production offset a 9.3% drop in domestic output. U.S. Big Three builds jumped 30.4% vs. year-ago to 81,795 units, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. leading the way with a 70.7% gain on 43,463. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. raised output a more meager 5.0% to 24,251 units, while Chrysler de Mexico LLC’s production slipped 0.7% to 14,081. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.