Light-vehicle production in Mexico last month was up 64.5% from year-ago to 198,628 units, as output for export rose 83.9% to 150,857 units. Domestic-market production climbed a more modest 23.4%. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line The U.S. Big Three saw output rise 77.8%, due to an 88.2% increase in vehicles bound for export markets. Car production by Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. rose a whopping 711.8% due to higher builds of its three midsize cars, the Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.