Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 147,082 units in October, up 1.9% from the 144,346 vehicles built during like-2003. Output by Mexican assembly plants shipped to domestic destinations increased 18.5% to 46,600 units vs. year-ago’s 39,318-unit total. Export production slipped 4.3% to 100,482 units from like-2003’s 105,028. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line October 2004 ) Output was up 4.1% at Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and General Motors de ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.