New car and truck production rose 4.8% and light vehicle sales jumped 13.7% in Mexico in August, the latest Ward’s data indicate. Output during the month totaled 162,505, up from 155,059 year-ago on the strength of production for the domestic market. That soared 38.5% from like-2001 and offset a 4.6% decline in output for export. (view related data: Ward's North America Vehicle Production Summary) Jetta helped pace VW-Mexico production in August The U.S. Big Three combined for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.