DETROIT – Mexico’s car and truck production totaled 145,810 units in July, up 3.0% from the 141,517 vehicles made year-ago, according to Ward’s data. DaimlerChrsyler's Mexican unit produces the PT Cruiser It’s the third time in four months that output has outperformed like-2001 levels. January-July production is running 0.3% (1,092,492 vs. 1,089,314) ahead of year-ago output. (view related data: Mexico Production) In July, domestic production increased 41.4% to 40,195 vs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.