Mexico’s light-vehicle production fell 4.1% in December to 126,537 units, as output for export slipped 4.2% and domestic-market builds declined 3.8%. The negative performance was not enough to derail Mexico for the full year, which saw industry production gain 4.0% to 2,178,397. U.S. Big Three output climbed 18.5% in December to 70,292 units, largely due to Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V.’s 92.6% hike to 18,589 units. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.