Toyota Motor Corp.’s fifth North American plant may end up in Mexico, Toyota Motor Sales USA Chief Executive Yoshi Inaba tells Reuters. A site decision is expected within a year and Inaba reportedly says Mexico is a leading candidate but adds other sites are under consideration.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.