VIENNA – MG Rover Group Ltd. will return to Mexico in May 2002, with sales of its Rover 75 and 75 Tourer. "We believe that we will sell 900 to 1,000 units in a full year," says John Parkinson, MG Rover’s sales and marketing director. Rover 75 originally was launched in Mexico when Rover was owned by BMW AG. "It was sold through BMW dealers, and we were taking orders for around 70 units a month," Parkinson says. Rover 75 Tourer The auto maker also will become active in Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.