The Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry says it supports Volkswagen AG’s bid for a strategic partnership with ailing Malaysian auto maker Proton Holdings Bhd. MGCC President and CEO Rainer Herret tells a news conference VW’s bid is the most competitive, and the German government backs the proposed tie-up. Herret says VW’s offer involves the creation of a joint venture company in which the German auto maker would have a controlling stake. German Embassy Counselor Wolfgang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.