Egyptian automaker plans public offering CAIRO — The Ghabbour automotive group says it will offer 15% to 20%, or US$100 million to US$120 million, in stock at an initial public offering later this year. The money will allow the company to expand operations and invest in further expansion, including enlarging its bus body plant in Suez, which makes about 4,000 buses each year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.