Mitsubishi to send Magna to Middle East BEIRUT — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says it will begin exports of its Magna/Diamante from Australia to the Middle East. Sales will begin next October in Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Lebanon and Qatar. Mitsubishi expects to sell about 5,000 units in its first year and 10,000 within three years. The 3.0L 6-cyl. car will be adapted for local roads. The automaker says the plan will be worth about A$250 million (US$135 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.