LAKE FOREST, IL – The most prominently displayed new Mini Cooper in the Knauz Mini dealership here illustrates how sticker price can swell when the term "loaded" is taken seriously. National flag decals for the roof are just one of the Mini Cooper's extensive array of potential options. The $17,760 manufacturer’s suggested retail price, which includes special wheels, heated seats, fog lights and destination charge, jumps to $25,077 with dealer-installed options totaling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.