DETROIT — BMW AG will launch its rejuvenated Mini brand back into the U.S. at next month's Detroit auto show with the debut of its new Mini Cooper. Sales will begin in the U.S. March 2002. Mini franchises will be awarded to 70 BMW dealers located in major metropolitan cities across the U.S. including Detroit, Seattle, Boston, Portland, San Francisco, Columbus, Ohio, and Minneapolis. To date, the automaker has received 150 applications from BMW dealers interested in the brand. Selected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.